Barden are proud to be entering into an exclusive partnership with a US multinational company, who are setting up a best in class Finance Hub in Dublin City Centre.
One of the key hires in this project is the part qualified Month End Accountant. Reporting directly to the Senior Accounting Manager in Dublin, and managing a small team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Full ownership of month-end process
- Responsible for journals and P&L
- Preparation of variance analysis, monthly & quarterly financial metrics
- Oversee bank payment duties
- Coordinating cashflow & Treasury related issues
- Full month-end close process
- Ability to work towards tight deadlines while maintaining accuracy in results
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliation and review
- Involvement in projects with senior management where necessary
ABOUT THE PERSON
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA part qualified accountant
- Experience in a multinational company is desired
- Advanced level of MS Office, Oracle and Excel
- Ability work on multiple projects while working towards deadlines in an ever-changing environment
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with a wider team.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.