Barden are proud to be working with a global SaaS firm to help identify a Newly Qualified Accountant to join their centralised global accounting function in Amsterdam. This individual will play an important role in efforts to further enhance controls, accounting processes, and reporting.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Contribute in the global accounting H2R process;
- Responsible for all operational aspects of stock based compensations and pensions, including accounting, forecasting, policies and procedures, internal controls implementation & compliance, support audits and related systems;
- Ensure smooth day to day operations and accurate monthly close process and deliverables for the related areas, including review of work performed by others;
- Taking initiatives in identifying and implementing improvements and efficiencies which can streamline the close process and/or reduce risks;
- Contribute in global initiatives for process standardization, centralization, and automation (e.g. RPA), and improved systems & tools;
- Partner with business stakeholders, including HR, Compensation & Benefits, corporate accounting and financial operations;
ABOUT THE PERSON
- A professional accounting certification, such as ACA, ACCA, or similar, is preferred.
- Experience working with accounting & ERP systems, such as SAP, or Oracle.
- Ability to build and maintain strong cross-functional relationships
- Must be able to exercise a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality
- Self-motivated, detailed and deadline-oriented, with a proven track record to handle multiple tasks with varying priorities. Ability to remain organized in a fast-paced environment at a growing company.
- A strong ‘growth’ and transformational mindset, comfortable navigating ambiguous situations, and an eagerness to drive long-term improvements and change.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate status, issues, risks, and opportunities with leaders, auditors, and business partners.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.