A leading multinational manufacturing company in Cork have engaged Barden to identify an ambitious Operations Finance Analyst. This is a permanent role and has arisen due to the company’s continued expansion. The successful candidate will have full remit to make it their own with opportunities to progress within the finance team in time.
“We have one of the top manufacturing finance teams in Ireland. We’re not just looking for someone to take a job here, we’re looking for someone who can be a future leader in our organisation”. European FC
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Develop an understanding of material flow at manufacturing through to fill/finish stage to ensure accuracy of inventory values;
- Build strong relationships with the Operations teams both locally and globally;
- Monitor production plans across the business to ensure accurate recording of information;
- Manage standard cost setting processes and preparation of related key reports;
- Budgeting and forecasting preparation and presentation of packages;
- Work with the cost accounting and ERP teams to identify and introduce process enhancements to improve efficiency.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified accountant;
- 3-5 years accounting experience in a manufacturing business;
- Excellent communication and analytical skills;
- Experience with US GAAP and SAP desirable.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.