Barden FS are excited to be working with an investment management firm in Dublin who are looking for an Operations Manager to join their growing team. You will be joining a fast-paced and dynamic Operations team, so experience dealing with financial products, namely UCITS, is essential for this role.
You will act as a point of escalation for the team and report directly into the Head of Operations. The focus of this role will be ensuring the smooth running of daily fund operations and acting as a point of contact between the different internal teams.
About this Role:
- Oversight of daily outsourcing to administration, investment, and settlements teams.
- Reviewing reconciliations between counterparties, custodians, transfers agents, and administrators.
- Perform periodic NAV and SLA checks.
- Resolution of any pre-trade and trade issues.
- Escalation and investigation into any potential and actual issues raised.
- Ensure that systems are kept up to date in accordance with fund documentation.
- Providing support and guidance for junior team members.
About the Person:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant area – accounting, finance, business, economics, etc.
- Amount 4-5 years’ experience in middle office/operations function.
- Strong working knowledge of UCITS and other relevant financial products, instruments, and markets.
- Ability to work on own initiative and to meet deadlines.
- Previous experience in an oversight capacity (desirable).
Barden’s Financial Services recruitment practice is where FS professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your financial services career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.