In Barden we are delighted to have been retained as exclusive partners by a leading global Irish HQ business to help identify a key member of their global finance and IT team.
The CFO is looking to bring an IT professional into the team as an EPM SME to help advance and evolve the use of their newly implemented consolidation and analysis tools.
Working closely with the finance leadership team and in partnership with the global IT team this role will enjoy high visibility in the group and has high impact potential.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Maintenance of Metadata.
- Build, tweak and maintain forms and reports.
- Be involved in training new users and superusers.
- Keep up to date with any Oracle EPM improvements so the business is getting the most out of the tool.
- Bridge the gap between Finance and IT.
- High level participation in of the evolution of the finance consolidation technology environment and participation in future finance transformation projects.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Ideal person will be an IT professional with Frontend & Backend EPM knowledge.
- A background or basic understanding of finance will be a definite advantage, although the right person can be supported in building knowledge in this area
- A strong communicator who enjoys both being in the detail and being at the table where decisions are made.
Barden’s IT recruitment practice is where IT professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your IT career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.