Barden are delighted to be partnering with our client, an order management manager in a US Multinational in Cork on hiring for this new role on their team working with a passionate Order Management Manager and a closknit team.
This is an ideal role for a highly organized professional who wants to work in a multinational company with a culture of collaboration and teamwork that is both well-established and growing.
Our client is hiring an Account Coordinator to look after Order management, sales administration and logistical support for their customers. This is initially a 14 month contract with the potential for longer.
Flexible longterm for hybrid (2-3 days from home)
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Sales order processing
- Set up new customers
- Enter customer orders
- Upkeep of Master data
- Management of the orders through the system and associated queries that arise
- Verify product availability and pricing
- Prioritize product allocations when supply is not available
- Collaborate with key departments on order backlog, order prioritization etc.
- Ensure customers receive timely communication as to order status
- Provide support to other departments
- Manage escalations with colleagues and manager
- Maintain customer files with contracts, purchase orders, etc.
- Build productive relationships with customer, sales, material planners and third-party logistics.
- Perform additional ad-hoc duties
- Proactively be involved in continuous improvements
- Ensure SOX Compliance
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- At least 2 years of related experience preferably in a fast-paced environment
- Strong time management skills to effectively prioritize daily tasks
- Demonstrated initiative to resolve complex issues
- Ability to work proactively and exercise judgment
- Strong attention to detail and ability to challenge
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work productively in a cross-functional team environment
- Strong systems experience an advantage
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.