Barden Cork are working closely with a client of ours that has a number of new German speaking opportunities on their large Order to Cash Team.
With opportunities both at Entry & Specialist level in both Order Management & Accounts Receivable and excellent training provided at all levels, this is a great chance to join a company which is lauded for their culture and work-life balance.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Become a specialist in Order Management or Accounts Receivable Specialist for the German market within a wider Order to Cash team
- Manage a portfolio of customer accounts in the German market
- Relationship building and working with customers managing orders or collections via calls/ emails/ correspondence
- Review accounts on a daily basis
- Work with teammates to achieve targets
- Follow up on any queries, disputes
- Resolve discrepancies through liasing with key internal stakeholders (credit team, sales team)
- Escalate when necessary
- Maintain reports & document outcomes & achievements
- Share knowledge, get involved with process improvements & make suggestions on ways to make processes more efficient
- Involvement in interdepartmental and sometimes cross functional projects
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Be a positive, well rounded, personable individual with strong communication and relationship building skills
- Have the capacity to problem solve and build and maintain relationships
- Be social- this role will involve interacting with people key to making this company successful both internally and externally
- Able to prioritise and manage own workload
The company offer a strong benefits package including Healthcare, a strong pension plan and huge flexibility in working hours, meaning you can start very early and finish early or work from home from time to time and offers good work-life balance and excellent training on an ongoing basis.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.