Barden are delighted to be working with a wealth management firm in Cork City who are looking for a part time business administration support to join their team. You will act as a ket support function on the team.
‘The ideal person for this role will be experienced, knowledgeable and an independent worker.’ Managing Director
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Process new business from inception to completion stage.
- Management of business pipelines using the CRM systems. (Moneyadvice, Voyant)
- Liaising with insurance and investment companies in processing business pipelines.
- Preparing policy schedule reports for pre planning meetings.
- Monitoring compliance documents with procedures already in place.
- Compiling documentation required for planning meetings with clients.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- QFA preferred, and understanding of the industry.
- Experience in banking, accountancy or other financial services
- Be interested in helping our clients and dealing with people.
- Good telephone manner and letter writing skills essential.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office package.
- Be well organised and capable to work independently.
Barden’s Financial Services recruitment practice is where FS professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your financial services career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.