Here in Barden we are delighted to be assisting a key client who are hiring a Part-qualified Accountant to join their growing Accounting team. This team offers a unique service to multinational clients by providing accounting solutions across a range of areas including Compliance and Reporting Solutions, Financial Reporting and Business Process Outsourcing.
As part of the firm’s growth plans, they are hiring a part-qualified or trainee Accountant with practice/industry experience to join the team. The accountant will join an experienced team who will provide support and guidance and also there will be good opportunities for progression in time.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Liaise with stakeholders to ensure accurate and complete performance of month end and quarter end tasks.
- Preparation and review specified monthly balance sheet account reconciliations and follow up & resolve reconciling items in a timely manner
- Assist with ad hoc financial analysis and queries
- Support with local statutory and tax requirements
- Provide support for the financial statement close process
- Involvement in transitions, assisting with the on-shoring or off-shoring of finance related processes
- Process documentation, redesign and implementation in relation to processes including Order to Cash (OTC), Procure to Pay (P2P), Record to Report (R2R)
- Stakeholder engagement, building strong relationships
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- At least 2 years relevant experience in either professional services or industry environment
- You will ideally be a part-qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA/IATI)
- Experience in a multinational environment an advantage
- Hands up mentality/Self-starter
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Energy, enthusiasm and passion for a new challenge
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.