A leading Irish business, located in Dublin City, have engaged with Barden to assist in identifying a Part Qualified Accountant to join their supportive and close-knit finance team.
This opportunity would suit someone who is looking to take a step up in terms of responsibility and build on their career in a busy environment while looking after a varied accounting position on a daily basis.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- High volume reconciliations;
- Oversee billing process;
- End-to-end accounts payable
- Assisting operational finance team with weekly tasks;
- Bank reconciliations;
- Accruals and prepayments;
- Building relationships with suppliers and dealing with issues/queries;
- Setting up bank accounts including verification;
- Balance sheet reconciliations;
- Helping with projects across finance.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Minimum of 3 years in a similar position;
- Excellent organisational, and time management skills;
- Good problem-solving skills;
- A team player;
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines;
- Strong proficiency in Excel, Word and Outlook.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.