Barden are delighted to be working with an Alternative Investment firm who are looking for Part Qualified Accountants to join their growing team in Cork. You will be joining a team of professionals all working together with a customer-orientated mind-set and placing the importance on the quality of service and attention each client receives.
‘The right person for this role will be someone completing/completed their accounting qualification and looking for a role that will set them on a career path within financial services.’ Head of Operations
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Involved of day-to-day operations of funds and following up with fund managers and investors
- Responsible for the accounts of the funds and preparation of periodic reports and also regulatory reporting for the funds
- Preparation of the monthly/quarterly NAVs calculation
- Management of the year end financial statements, audit requirements and other fund related reporting
- Responsible for the set up of the funds and implementing complex structures, mergers and acquisitions
- Accurately record all time spent dealing with client matters to ensure invoicing is correct
- Ability to take an any project work or adhoc tasks as needed by your manager
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Strong academic background, and are pursuing your accounting qualification
- Around 2 years of relevant experience in the fields of accounting/audit/financial services
- Experience with Excel and Work skill is required
- Be enthusiastic and eager to learn, self-starter
Barden’s Financial Services recruitment practice is where FS professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your financial services career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.