Barden are assisting a globally leading pharmaceutical company to identify a part-qualified accountant to join their growing team on a permanent basis.
Based in the EMEA HQ alongside the finance team, the role provides the opportunity to develop and take new on challenges in a multinational environment with a strong company culture and value system.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Performing bank reconciliations on a weekly basis;
- Assisting with cashflow reporting;
- Management of intercompany;
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations;
- Responsible for journals and P&L;
- Involved in budgeting, forecasting process for revenue;
- Assist with local tax and statutory requirements;
- Provide support to various finance projects;
- Other ad hoc duties.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- At least 2 years’ experience within a similar role;
- Varied systems experience, proficient in Excel and Word in particular;
- Pursuing an accountancy qualification (ACCA/CIMA/ACA);
- Excellent organisational, and time management skills;
- Good problem-solving skills.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.