Barden is assisting a highly successful international tech company who are looking for a Financial Accountant (Finalist) to join their growing Finance team.
This is an ideal role for someone looking for the opportunity to develop their accounting and analysis skills in a fast moving, dynamic industry. This is a flexible hybrid model, with people popping into the office in Dublin city once per week.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Month end reporting.
- Preparation of the financial statements.
- Monthly reconciliations for GL account for multiple entities.
- Assisting and liaising with internal and external auditors.
- Assisting Accounts Payable.
- Maintaining the internal controls within the company.
- Maintaining fixed asset registers for multiple entities.
- Assistance with ad hoc projects as required.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Part-qualified accounting professional.
- Strong accounting and technical skills.
- Ability to act independently making decisions, while also being a team player.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.