Barden is working with a global software company to identify a Part Qualified Accountant to join their finance team. Based in the Dublin South area, this role will mainly be responsible for the end to end accounts payable and accounts receivable functions and provide support to the wider finance team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Responsible for accounts receivable and accounts payable procedures;
- Responsible for employee expenses and assisting with weekly pay runs;
- Assistance with quarter end close procedures and quarterly reporting where required;
- Assistance with the preparation of VAT returns;
- Actively support continuous improvement initiatives within the finance department;
- Liaise and communicate with various internal and external stakeholders across various departments as needed;
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Experience in a similar role;
- Pursuing an accounting qualification (ACCA or CIMA);
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills;
- Displays strong attention to detail and has the ability to work on own initiative;
- Excellent IT/financial systems experience.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.