Barden are delighted to be working with a large Irish indigenous organisation to identify a Junior Accountant to join their team. This role would suit a motivated and ambitious part-qualified Accountant looking to gain experience within a large progressive business. The ideal person will be driven, have strong relationship building skills along with the ability to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in where required.
This could be a huge opportunity for career progression for the right person.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The successful candidate will be a key member of the Accounting team and responsible for the following:
- Manage the accounting and related processes for the department, including ownership of Quarter End Close, Year End and Audit deliverables
- General ledger and/ subledger reconciliation
- Reconciling the bank
Get involved in various Finance Continuous Improvement projects to drive efficiency and control improvements across the wider team
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Part-qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA/CPA
- Experience with ERP systems (SAP/ORACLE) a distinct advantage
- Excellent attention to detail, numeric and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.