Barden are proud to be entering into an exclusive partnership with a US multinational company, who are setting up a best in class Finance Hub in Dublin City. A key hire in this project is the Part-Qualified Financial Accountant who will report directly to the Senior Accounting Manager in Dublin.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Full ownership of the month-end process;
- Responsible for journals postings and P&L maintenance;
- Preparation of variance analysis, as well as monthly & quarterly financial metrics;
- Overseeing bank payment duties;
- Forecasting and Analysis preparation responsibilities;
- Inter-company payments and reconciliation;
- Coordinating cash-flow & treasury related issues;
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliation and reviews;
- Involvement in projects with senior management where necessary.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Actively pursuing an accounting qualification (ACCA/ACA/CIMA);
- Experience in a US multinational company is desired;
- Advanced level of MS Office, Oracle and Excel (VLOOKUPs and Pivots);
- Ability to focus on multiple projects while working towards deadlines in an ever-changing environment;
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with the wider team.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.