Here in Barden, we are delighted to be working with a leading Irish Business to assist them with their search to identify a Part Qualified Management Accountant.
This is a broad, all-encompassing role that will collaborate with a number of different departments across the business. The successful candidate will be responsible for tracking and reporting financial information.
It is a unique opportunity for a part qualified accountant to join a highly skilled finance team and build on their experience in a supportive environment.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Analyse and report monthly cost variances and provide explanations.
- Identify opportunities to recover costs by analysing expenses.
- Analyse and reconcile monthly export haulage spend and provide variance analysis.
- Provide recommendations on cost recovery
- Analyse and report weekly and monthly variances on products
- Supervise preparation of monthly accounts for various departments,
- Review reports for variance explanations, and review weekly payroll variances
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA/IATI part-qualified desirable
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Innovative and supportive of a culture of continuous improvement
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.