Here in Barden we are delighted to be partnering with our client, a leading organisation in their field, to assist in identifying an Accounts & Payroll Assistant to join their growing team. If you are someone who has a passion for Accounting and/or Payroll but who also enjoys the interactive part of your day then this may be for you. This organisation has a reputation on the market for its positive culture and strong work life balance.
Working from home options available.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Reconciling the clients’ accounts on a monthly basis and reviewing the accounts to ensure all is in order
- Building and maintaining professional relationships with your clients to help them better understand their finances
- Assisting your clients in using systems
- Processing salaries and providing advice to your clients on these
- Preparing and reviewing the tax returns
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Proactive in suggesting methods or process improvements and ways to improve client experience.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Accounting Technician or ACCA/ACA/CIMA/CPA part-qualified desirable but not essential
- At least 2 years relevant experience desirable
- Payroll experience/understanding an advantage
- You will be a personable, patient and positive communicator
- You will be confident speaking with clients regarding their Accounts providing training on systems where required and helping clients to understand their figures
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.