Here in Barden we are delighted to be working with one of our globally recognised multinational clients who have a new opportunity for an International Payroll & Benefits Specialist to join their large team. This will be a 3 month initial contract with a possibility of extension. If you are immediately available and looking to gain exposure to international Payroll then this could be for you.
‘We are looking for someone here who has a positive attitude, is proactive, enjoys problem solving and who loves to take ownership in their role and takes pride in a job well done. We can teach someone about the payroll process but we can’t teach this mindset.”- International Payroll Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Dealing with employee wage queries
- Assisting in the timely processing of payroll
- Preparing reports, summarising & collating information for the Payroll Department as required.
- Monitor the timely and effective management of employee requests and queries.
- Other ad-hoc duties, month-end and year end tasks as required.
- Exercise discretion, integrity and confidentiality in all payroll matters.
- Liaising with HR, overseas employees, Finance, Social Welfare, Revenue and any external parties/ institutions as required by the Payroll Manager
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Payroll experience is not a prerequisite but would be a very strong advantage.
- At least 1/2 years of experience in Finance role/analysing data
- Excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Self-motivated, able to manage own work load
- Ability to problem-solve
- Strong excel skills
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.