We are delighted to be partnering with our client, a mid-sized accounting firm, based South-west of Cork city to identify a Payroll Specialist to join their team on a part-time basis (circa 30hours/week). Full-time hours are also an option if desired.
An ideal role for a Payroll professional who enjoys working with a variety of clients from medium-sized companies to sole traders, and partnerships.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Processing weekly, fortnightly and monthly client payrolls
- Addressing client payroll queries and maintaining strong relationships with clients
- Processing timesheets and manual calculationsInteracting with ROS in relation to Revenue Payroll Notifications, Payroll Submissions and Statements of Account
- Calculating holiday and public holiday entitlements for employees
- Working directly with the Payroll team and Partner on project assignments as required
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- 2-3 years previous Payroll experience
- IPASS Qualification desirable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.