Due to continued growth, Barden have been engaged by an expanding service provider to identify a Payroll Supervisor to join the team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Working closely alongside the finance team, you will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Assisting with a payroll system implementation project
- Processing weekly payroll;
- Preparing payroll reconciliations to ensure accuracy;
- Dealing with day to day queries on any arising employee queries;
- Maintaining and improving current payroll procedures;
- Compiling employee expenses for payment;
- Recording, maintaining and updating payroll procedures;
- Providing general support to the finance team.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Previous payroll project management experience advantageous;
- IPASS qualification essential;
- Strong communication skills with a high level of attention to detail
- A can-do attitude with an eagerness to learn.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.