Barden have been retained by a leader in insurance and risk management to identify an APA or CIP qualified personal lines executive.
‘Our team provide unrivalled support and advice to our clients. We put that down to hiring the best people and rewarding our team with industry leading technology, markets and personal rewards & remuneration. – Director – Personal Lines
- As Personal Lines Executive you will manage a portfolio of existing business clients.
- Provide industry leading objective advice to each client across their personal insurances.
- Manage stakeholders within our corporate division in order facilitate cross selling and referral business.
- Foster and cultivate relationships with underwriters across a panel of insurers and MGA’s in order to further strengthen the customer experience.
- You will be rewarded with an industry leading incentive scheme.
- APA qualified a minimum competency. CIP a distinct advantage.
- Experience in personal lines (motor and household) customer service / sales.
- Proactive, diligent and hard working team player.
Barden’s Financial Services recruitment practice is where FS professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your financial services career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.