We are delighted to be partnering with our client, a progressive accounting firm in Cork, to identify a Practice Accountant (finalist level or newly qualified) to join their growing practice. Passionate about technology this firms goal is to make bookkeeping and compliance a seamless, paper-free process. This is a great opportunity for a Finalist Level or Newly Qualified Accountant who is interested in working in a broad role, assisting clients with a range of services including management accounts, tax, accounts prep, a little audit and advisory requirements as they arise.
An ideal role for a Finalist level or Newly qualified Accountant who seeks an opportunity to gain exposure to a variety of clients in the tech, software and life sciences space. This role will enable you to broaden and build impressive experience very quickly and there is good opportunity for progression.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Responsible for a portfolio of clients
- Preparing Year End Accounts
- Responsible for monthly management accounts
- Assist with client’s audit
- Taxation and CRO compliance
- Advisory work including due diligence, valuations, business plans etc
- Maintain client relationships and assist with projects and ad-hoc queries as they arise
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- A finalist level or newly qualified accountant, with good practice experience, ideally with broad experience or a real interest in broadening out your experience.
- Extremely organised and self starter
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.