We are delighted to be partnering with our client, a growing mid-size accounting firm with offices in both Cork and Dublin, to identify a practice accountant to join their growing practice at their offices in Cork. This is a great opportunity for a Qualified Accountant or an experienced Finalist level accountant to join a team of highly experienced accountants.
An ideal role for a qualified Accountant or an experienced finalist level accountant who seeks an opportunity for career progression in audit and accounts within a rapidly growing firm. This role will enable you to broaden and build impressive experience, there is great opportunity for progression, a highly competitive remuneration package and fully supported CPD.
Hybrid working arrangements and flexi time options available.
The position consists of working with both audit and audit-exempt clients as well as high value clients. The successful candidate will be responsible for the:
- Audit of companies across a number of business sectors in line with the auditing standards
- Design and implementation of audit plans
- Preparation and review of Financial Statements in accordance with the appropriate Financial Reporting Standards
- Review the work of team members
- Assist in the training and development of junior team members
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Ensure the completion of assignments on time and within budget
- Qualified Accountant or an experienced Part-Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CPA or equivalent)
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years’ experience in practice
- Ability to finalise accounts
- Ambitious and ability to work on own initiative
- Strong interpersonal skills
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.