We are delighted to be partnering with our client, a progressive accounting firm in Kerry, to identify a Practice Accountant (part qualified) to join their growing practice. Passionate about technology this firms goal is to make bookkeeping and accounting a seamless, paper-free process. This is a great opportunity for Trainee Accountant who is interested in working in a broad role, assisting clients with a range of services including management accounts, tax, accounts prep and advisory requirements as they arise.
An ideal role for a part-qualified or finalist level Accountant who seeks an opportunity to gain exposure to a variety of clients in the tech, engineering and life sciences space. This role will enable you to broaden and build impressive experience very quickly and there is good opportunity for progression.
Hybrid working options available.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Responsible for a portfolio of clients
- Preparing Year End Accounts
- Responsible for monthly management accounts
- Taxation and compliance
- Advisory work including due diligence, valuations, business plans etc
- Maintain client relationships and assist with projects and ad-hoc queries as they arise
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- A part qualified accountant with practice experience, ideally with broad experience or a real interest in broadening out your experience.
- Relevant degree
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.