Barden are delighted to partner with a Global Health Organisation in their search for a key Senior Data Scientist with a focus on customer data to join them remotely.
This is initially a 12-month contract position with a strong possibility of permanency afterwards.
In this role, the successful person would gain a lot of exposure globally and make a huge impact from the very beginning, joining a business function with great innovation at the forefront.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Facilitate data analytics initiatives, from problem identification and evaluation through to delivery, ensuring insights shape the design of products and experiences.
- Collaborate with customers & UX squads to concisely define behavioural insight requirements.
- Work closely with data engineers and data architects to ensure the availability, accuracy, and integrity of customer data.
- Experiment with customer behaviour data, to enable stakeholders to understand their audience and plan activity accordingly.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Deep technical expertise in statistical modelling and machine learning.
- 5+ years experience with a programming language – Python/ R and related libraries.
- End to end programming and open source experience are key, specifically with customer data.
- Significant experience working on initiatives in support of improving customer experience.
- Proven record of delivering business impact in customer behaviour analytics.
Barden’s IT recruitment practice is where IT professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your IT career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.