ROLE: Principal .NET (Web) Architect
LOCATION: Cork / Hybrid OR Remote
Our client, a Global organisation continue to keep us busy with some really interesting Senior Tech appointments for the Cork / Munster market.
Right now, they are seeking an experienced Solution Architect who has typically tended to focus on .NET technologies in their Career to date.
” As “.Net Web Architect” you will collaborate with business leaders, product managers, technology teams, SaaS vendors, and service providers to bring solutions to life. “
(Hiring Manager Quote – Director of Global Enterprise Solutions)
This is a Permanent opportunity with minimal monthly office visits, a Six-figure salary, % Bonus & full Benefits package.
- You’ll essentially be responsible for all architecture-related activities focused mainly on .NET (Web) Solutions for a critical business unit within a Global organisation.
- This dynamic role will afford the successful candidate the opportunity to utilise their skills across – Technical architecture, Analytics & Leadership to help my client enhance future technology solutions for their customers through some creative architecture!
- The succesful person will own the architecture for solutions, ensuring that technology choices support goals for performance, scalability, reliability and maintenance in the short and long term
- Be a ‘Trusted Technology Advisor’ providing oversight, developing roadmaps, designing standards, reviewing code and mentoring development team members
- Create proof of concepts to verify the suitability of new technologies or architectural approaches
- Solve complex business and technical problems using personal expertise and leadership skills which take advantage of all the available talent
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- The successful person will have proven in the past that you are well able to collaborate with varying levels of technical understanding and be a thought leader and change agent who is able to adapt in a very fast paced, ever-changing environment.
- Furthermore, you’ll provide guidance on Software Development & implementation initiatives to help the team manage timeline and risks.
- Be comfortable interacting with and influencing Senior stakeholders, consistently striving to deliver solutions in an enterprise with a complex systems environment.
- To make a marked impact on this role, it will be important that you develop a thorough understanding of the business, application, data, and infrastructure architectures.
- Possess an excitement around researching & evaluating new technologies to benefit B2B or Consumer Ecommerce will set you up for success in this position!
Barden IT can only consider candidates who are EU Citizens or hold a full Stamp 4 visa.
Barden’s IT recruitment practice is where IT professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your IT career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.