ROLE: Product Manager – In-store Operations
LOCATION: Dublin / Hybrid
Barden IT are continuing our growing partnership with a Globally expanding retailer who are embarking on a wide-scale transformation of their entire Retail estate!
Utilising ‘best-of-breed’ Digital & Mobile technologies, my client are seeking a ‘Retail Technologist’ to help them navigate their Global journey over the coming years.
Specifically in this instance, I am recruiting on their behalf for a ‘Product Manager for In-store Operations’ who will look closely at enhancing ‘In-store Customer experience’, driving better brand loyalty and continuously seeking out new ways to embrace Technology to further their customer offering Globally.
As a ‘Product Manager’ and a key member of the “Retail and New Markets” management team, you will have responsibility for change and running the In-store Operations area!
The focus will be on Mobile & Digital first, as my client look to lead the way in terms of how Tech can enhance in-store customer experiences!
The successful candidate will be a key member of the In-store Operations team who will be responsible for developing, delivering and operating capabilities that focus on supporting “Back- of-store” operations through enterprise solutions that scale and meet current and future Retail capability.
This role offers a Six-figure salary, generous Bonus and Benefits package and can be worked on a Hybrid basis at home and at my clients Dublin HQ.
“This is a newly-created position within our organisation as we look to embrace how technology can mark us out as a leading player when it comes to Retailing systems and associated Customer Experience.”
IT Director / Hiring Manager Quote
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- You’ll be a key champion of any new Retail store system developments, ensuring that all systems transition seamlessly into BAU Op’s
- Be a key member of the dedicated ‘In-store Operations’ team and be responsible for developing and operating capabilities that enable your store colleagues to deliver an improved customer experience!
- You will collaborate with key Business and Technology stakeholders to drive product strategy.
- Additionally, you will work daily with a team of talented Technology ‘Product
- Build out resilience, governance, management, best practice and process control to all Retail Store systems, whilst ensuring they maintain the appropriate compliance frameworks (GDPR, etc.).
- It will be key to making a success of this position to ensure technology has early involvement in any proposed technology innovations.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Firstly, you will be a ‘Technology Evangelist’ possessing an innate ability to evangelise potential applications of technologies.
- Be a strong collaborator – Stakeholder engagement will be key & your people dealings will range from – Retail staff to PMO to Procurement to Suppliers to the CTO / Tech team amongst others.
- Be an excellent relationship builder working closely with the ‘CTO’ team to ensure architectural implications are understood and dependencies on other projects identified as well as working with the Retail Business team to plan for implementations
- Clear experience and history of driving and implementing digital within Retail which enhances both customer & colleague experience
- Be comfortable in the role of ‘Trusted Technology Leader / Advisor’ with extensive experience of shaping and underpinning corporate strategies through investment in Technology and digital.
- Be committed to delivering culture change when it comes to Tech across the organisation.
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the IT Infrastructure, Software Development, Cyber Security, Technology Leadership, Tax, Accounting & Finance community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support at each step of your career.
*Please note that our client can only engage with candidates who are EU Citizens or possess a full & currently valid Stamp 4 visa
Barden’s IT recruitment practice is where IT professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your IT career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.