ROLE: Professional Services Project Manager
LOCATION: Greater Dublin Area / Cork
Barden IT are delighted to be supporting a renowned ERP Software and Services company in their search for this key Professional Services Project Manager.
As a Project Manager, you will manage the delivery of projects with a team of Professional consultants and trainers. This role incorporates the day-to-day management of multiple projects to ensure projects are delivered on schedule and on budget in line with customer expectations.
This role will offer you the opportunity to work across a wide variety of sectors such as – Wholesale, Distribution, Retail and Services working with an organisation who are committed to partnering with clients to implement a Software solution that solves business challenges and helps achieve optimum business performance.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Creation and implementation of a suitable project SOW, project plan, project execution pipeline and other associated documentation and processes for the professional services team.
- Control the Change management process enabling the effective resource planning, forecasting and budgeting
- Managing Customer expectation for the successful delivery of project and for overall customer satisfaction.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Ability to manage the blend of people, priorities and constraints presented in all projects
- Familiar with the concepts of LEAN and Agile methodologies.
- Possess the ability to communicate across all Stakeholder groups.
*Please note that our client can only engage with candidates who are EU Citizens or possess a full & currently valid Stamp 4 visa for this position
Barden’s IT recruitment practice is where IT professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your IT career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.