Barden are delighted to be acting on behalf of a global tech organization, establishing a presence in Cork to identify a dynamic Project Manager to join their growing PMO team. Reporting to the Director of Corporate Program Management, this person will be working on multiple business critical cross functional programs.
This role offers an opportunity for a fully-fledged Program Manger to hit the ground running and nurture program success from inception to completion.
“This person will be natural born leader and have a strong talent for project coordination and delegation. Ultimately, they will be motivated by optimization, productivity, and nurture program success from inception to completion.”
– Director of Corporate Program Management
About the role:
- Define the programs (mission, vision, tenets), create project plans and charters, and oversee their execution, set objectives, analyze data, drive improvements that are quantifiable and measurable, and influence resource allocation.
- Lead, actively participate in, and collaborate with project-related cross-functional teams on requirements gathering, Sprint planning/retrospectives, design review, and pressure test proposals.
- Ensure projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is appropriately maintained. Assess gaps and build out as needed.
- Through effective cross-functional communication and collaboration with stakeholders across marketing, product, sales, and other functions, provide a thorough understanding of customer needs and the impact on their business operations.
About the person:
- A Program Manager with circa 3-6 years’ experience delivering complex global project deployments.
- Experience working with systems of engagement in an Agile evolving environment would be key.
- Outstanding working knowledge of change management principles and performance evaluation processes.
- Ability to navigate culture and politics across multiple functions
- Experience within the software industry and with SaaS technologies a plus
Barden’s IT recruitment practice is where IT professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your IT career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.