Our client is a market-leading international Tech group which is looking for a Project Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This role will be sitting in the Dublin office and will include a combination of project management, systems implementation and process improvement.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with multiple stakeholders to effectively plan implementation, development and monitoring of the assigned implementation project;
- Acting as an expert user for new systems to provide insight, training and to resolve issues across the group;
- Monitoring output from external service providers to ensure quality and completeness of data;
- captured on in-house contract management system
- Delivering regular project progress reports to senior management;
- Identify and implement process and system improvements on an on-going basis.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Big 4 trained, ACA qualified;
- Consulting/Advisory experience beneficial;
- Project management and/or systems implementation experience beneficial;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills;
This is an ideal role for someone looking for the opportunity to develop their project management skills in a fast moving and dynamic industry.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.