Barden are delighted to partner with a Global Consulting Firm to help identify a Financial Accountant to assist with various finance projects for a key client.
Working with the wider consulting team, you will work across a range of projects for this client across FP&A and finance transformation.
An exciting opportunity for a qualified accountant with at least one year post qualified experience in a financial accounting, FP&A or finance transformation role.
ABOUT THE ROLE
A 12- month fixed term contract to work on a key project with a Public Sector Entity in the management and implementation of projects under a specific funding mandate.
- FP&A process improvement;
- Shared Service Centre design, implementation and improvement;
- Finance transformation.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA);
- Public sector experience advantageous;
- Financial Reporting, FP&A and Internal Controls experience required;
- Ideally project management experience (PMP/PRINCE II, Agile);
- Ability to work on own initiative with strong attention to detail;
- A natural problem solver with strong analytical and technical skills.
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the accounting, finance & tax community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support to professionals along each step of their career journey.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.