We are delighted to be working with a client of ours who have made some huge leaps in Cork over the past few years in terms of investment in the company, technology, and their people and all with the mission that drives them which is saving more lives with their end products. This is a new role on their large AP team and it has never been a more exciting time to join. You will be at the centre of an interesting and meaningful project and will be key to driving success.
ABOUT THE ROLE: As AP Project Analyst you will help steer a project to the finish line by bringing together information, providing support, analysing data and contributing to overall strategy and progress evaluation.
- Organise supplier meetings and training
- Presenting during supplier meetings and answer queries during training
- Provide services for selected suppliers
- Handle escalations for selected suppliers
- Act as main point of contact for suppliers and provide support during different phases
- Track supplier status
- Prepare data files for go-live stage of project
- Ensure training documents are accurate
- Day to day coordination with different stakeholders/teams
- Keep record of supplier transaction requirements
- Progress reporting
- Communicating with and supporting other AP departments when required
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- At least 2-3 years of Accounts Payable experience
- Genuine enjoyment of teamwork, projects and change management
- Highly process driven with a continuous improvement mindset
- Strong relationship building skills and ability to engage with stakeholders across the business
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and focus
- Ability to prioritise and problem solve
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.