Our client is a market-leading international Tech group which is looking for a Project Management Consultant to join their team on a permanent basis.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This role will be sitting in the Dublin office and will include a combination of project management, systems implementation and on-going process improvement.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with multiple stakeholders to effectively plan implementation, development and monitoring of the assigned implementation project;
- Manage system and process harmonisation in newly acquired businesses across the group;
- Act as a point of contact to provide insight, training and to resolve issues;
- Monitoring output from external service providers to ensure quality and completeness of data;
- Delivering regular project progress reports to senior management;
- Identify and implement process and system improvements on an on-going basis.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Prior consulting experience in a professional services environment;
- Advisory/Project management and/or systems implementation experience preferred;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills;
- Strong attention to detail.
This is an ideal role for someone looking for the opportunity to develop their project management skills within the technology industry.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.