Barden are delighted to be working with a multinational who are looking for a Project Manager to join their growing Client Change team. You will be working closely with clients on any project change initiation processes.
‘Programme management, Project Management and Client Change are the 3 main focuses for this team.’ Head of Client Change
This is an opportunity for someone who is looking to join a growing area of a large business with significant plans for future development.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Work closely with clients, focusing on various different projects for process enhancements, development and coordination
- Preparation of the project from implementation, manage the process and keep track of the progress
- Identify and document the projects ensuring any risks and issues are escalated as appropriate
- Proactively identify/implement any improvement enhancements to gain efficiencies/reduce cost or increase client satisfaction
- Work closely with clients, maintaining client relationships, also internally with business partners and consultants
- Undertake cost benefit analysis and see through to benefits realisation.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Significant experience of Project Management and Business Analysis ideally within a fund’s environment.
- Proven track record of delivering change programmes successfully (both technical and business projects).
- Proven ability to establish, build, and maintain strong and effective working relationships at all levels across the organisation and externally to clients.
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
Barden’s Financial Services recruitment practice is where FS professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your financial services career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.