Barden are delighted to be working with a Senior Director of Global PTP in an expanding multinational Pharmaceutical Company that has a new opportunity for a Data Analytics & Compliance lead reporting directly to them. The company have invested in and are working with cutting edge technologies and are lookingto lead and scale Data and Analytics requirements under a global function and also have oversight of the PTP Compliance function to maximise efficiencies, process standardisation, quality control and compliance.
This is a key business partnering and strategic role build plans and process on how Data Analytics should be used to ensure that the business is as competitive as possible and that decision making is strategic and data-driven.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Team Management:
- Manage, coach, lead and develop, assist in recruitement, onboarding and development plans for the Global Data & Analytics, Compliance Lead team
- Data Analytics:
- Develop metrics and use business intelligence to identify next opportunities for efficiency and actionable business insights.
- Automate, operationalize, monitor and manage data pulled from various source systems
- Report and analyze data from multiple sources to create integrated views that can be used to drive decision making
- Analyze data and metrics for trends, drivers and performance results against industry benchmarks to drive process improvement and optimize user experience
- Data Driven Process Improvement:
- An advocate to digitalize and automate processes through Data and Analytics insight, and deployment of RPA, AI, and other emerging technologies to create capacity, increase efficiency, quality and control of processes.
- Provides actionable insight to decision-makers to influence strategy and performance Partner with team leaders, senior management, and the Business Process Lead for PTP on identifying areas of continuous improvement and helping to plan for the execution of initiatives
- Delivery of large-scale business/technology programs
- Ensuring constant adherence to policies and procedures of the company, SOX controls, legal and government requirements
- Accountability for service delivery against KPIs across PTP processes globally.
- The position will work closely with key team members on the global Purchasing and PTP teams to maximize operational efficiencies, standardization, quality control, and compliance in support of the company’s mission.
- Contribute to the strong culture of teamwork.
- Working with a large number of stakeholders across the business
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Significant proven knowledge and experience of Data & Analytic and Technology programs in a multi-national corporation
- A strategic thinker capable of making decisions with an inquisitive mind who has an interest in the industry that will stay on top of trends , emerging technology and assessing impact of these on the business
- Passion for research and data analytics- be skilled in transforming data and affecting business processes in order to support data governance and integrity.
- Leadership & People skills, ability to communicate to stakeholders across the business, be able to both listen and collaborate as well as influence and guide decision making.
- Finance knowledge Understanding of finance processes
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.