A small practice firm, experiencing a period of continued growth, is seeking a qualified accountant to join the team in a newly created role.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow with the firm, taking ownership of a variety of tasks such as accounts preparation, audit and tax, whilst also having the opportunity to get involved in business development.
- Preparation of management accounts, payroll and other bookkeeping responsibilities;
- Preparation of year-end financial statements;
- Audit of small businesses across a variety of sectors;
- Tax compliance and returns.
- Qualified accountant, having trained previously in a small/medium practice firm;
- Previous relevant experience in the above requirements is essential;
- Personable and positive attitude, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
To discuss further, please get in touch with Lisa Hughes at Barden.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.