Barden is assisting the international team of a global services provider with identifying an experienced Company Secretary (based in Ireland/UK) to join its team, working either fully remotely or hybrid to the Dublin office.
*There is also a second opportunity open to a candidate who is seeking a temporary contract.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Responsible for providing company secretarial services and meeting support services to a range of clients including hedge funds and private equity funds.
- Meeting support to client entities to include: creation of agendas, collation and distribution of meeting packs and liaising with relevant service providers; acting as Company Secretary for purposes of taking meeting minutes; and preparation of detailed meeting minutes, distribution of board minutes, arranging for signature and carrying out any post-meeting actions as required
- You will be fully supported by the other team members in this role
- Responsible role which requires learning about, and ideally have working knowledge of, the offshore financial services and specifically the hedge funds industry
- 30-40 board meetings a month to be transcribed
- Using remote desktops and online reporting systems where necessary.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Strong experience running virtual board meetings and drafting the related minutes
- Experience working with a range of internationally based clients and colleagues
- Comfortable working autonomously from Ireland, with direct colleagues and manager based internationally
- Funds experience is advantageous but not strictly necessary
Barden’s Legal recruitment practice is where legal professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your legal career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.