An excellent career opportunity has arisen for a Tax Manager to join one of the best tax teams in Ireland to work in their R&D department. As R&D Tax Manager you will work with a diverse range of clients ranging from some of Ireland’s best known publicly quoted companies along with some of Ireland’s largest private companies.
No previous experience in R&D is required although it would be an advantage. A great team and place to build your tax career within, you will be surrounded by like-minded, ambitious professionals who will support you on your own career path. An excellent remuneration package along with flexible working arrangements and life changes supports.
About the position
- Manage the preparation of R&D tax credit claims, tailored to each client’s requirements,
- Assist with the preparation of IDA or Enterprise Ireland R&D Grant claims and grant drawdowns,
- Provide technical support during Revenue audits of R&D,
- Delivering and coordinating R&D Incentives services for our Irish and multinational clients – in a busy and exciting environment;
- Be actively involved in thought leadership and business development activity
About the person
- A qualified tax professional with experience gained at manager level (1 year minimum) within a top 10 firm or from industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an appetite to develop your career within a fast growing team
- A good team player with a collaborative approach to work
- An ability to manage a high performance team
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.