Barden are delighted to be working with one of Ireland’s fastest growing consultancy firm who are looking with a Manager to join their Regulatory Risk team. Experience in banking, insurance, regulation or investments is essential.
The focus of this team is to provide solutions to regulated entities ensuring the meet any challenges ranging from reporting to technical advice.
‘The company has been going through significant growth with ambitious plans and are currently looking for a driven and self-motivated risk professional.’ Head of Risk
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Supporting clients regulatory queries
- Participating in clients’ regulatory reporting and disclosures to the market
- Actively assisting clients with prudential supervisory submissions
- Growing your knowledge as changes in legislation and guidance are drafted and published;
- Face-to-face meetings with clients and regulators
- Ensuring quality and timely service is delivered to clients; and
- Assisting in preparation of presentations and marketing initiatives
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Around 5 years’ experience in banking or professional services
- Detailed knowledge of Prudential regulation and market risk
- Experience in regulatory reporting and financial reporting
- Understanding of banking risk and financial governance, processes and organisations
- Leadership and people management skills essential
- Adaptable, dynamic and those who can rise to a challenge
Barden’s Financial Services recruitment practice is where FS professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your financial services career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.