Barden are delighted to be working with a rapidly growing Technology business based in Cork who are seeking an experienced qualified accountant to join their highly successful finance team as a Revenue Accountant. The successful candidate will get the opportunity to work on the more commercial aspects of the finance activities of the business as part of the role.
“We are looking for someone who can be a future leader in our organisation and wants to work with a company where they can continuously progress. There is lots of opportunity here for the right person”. Finance Director
- Responsibility for key reporting and compliance activities as part of a global team;
- Preparation of key accounting areas such as revenue recognition, policies and related documentation;
- Develop strong working relationships with various teams internally and business partnering on key activities;
- Revenue reporting and balance sheet reconciliations;
- Financial analysis of customers’ performance and providing commentary;
- Communicate with key customers on a regular basis.
- Qualified accountant with 2+ years’ post-qualified experience;
- Revenue recognition/reporting experience is essential;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to build strong relationships with fellow team members;
- Desire to work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
Please get in in touch with Siobhán Sexton in Barden to discuss further.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.