Barden are delighted to be partnering exclusively with an innovative global technology leader in Cork to identify a highly motivated Revenue Accountant to join their growing business. Working with a young, dynamic team, headed up by an ambitious leader, this role is all encompassing and involves a large element of stakeholder interaction across the business.
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of all monthly and quarterly revenue-related close procedures and processes
- Ensure compliance with key controls and audit requirements including close coordination with both external and internal auditors to manage revenue risk area
- Assist in the compliance of internal controls and best practices
- Assist in leading the implementation of best practices including the standardisation and improvement of processes, procedures, controls, and systems to scale our business and revenue expansion
- Build relationships with business stakeholders and advise on developments in accounting and financial reporting related company policies and the external regulatory environment
- Work closely with global team to develop technical revenue methodologies, processes, procedures, and infrastructure to support new businesses
- Lead and participate in ad-hoc projects as required
About the person:
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CPA or CIMA);
- Experience in a multinational environment is a strong advantage;
- Strong technical accounting and analytical skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong team player;
- A natural collaborator and ability to influence and work cross functionally
Please get in in touch with Orla Crowley in Barden (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss further.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.