Unique opportunity for a part-qualified accountant to join the Revenue team of a rapidly Growing US Tech company. The role offers visibility through the business internationally and will work alongside a range of functions, with responsibility for Revenue Reporting and Analysis.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Manage the Revenue Recognition process and analysis for month end close;
- Analyse agreements and contracts to ensure Revenue Recognition is in compliance with reporting standards;
- Partner with a range of functions, including FP&A, Sales and the Deals Desk teams to design and implement market strategies;
- Provide support for ad-hoc projects.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Part-Qualified Accountant with practical experience of Revenue/Sales/Orders Accounting or Analysis;
- Ability to see the bigger picture of a transaction from an Accounting impact and communicate this cross functionally;
- Strong analytical skills and excellent knowledge of excel;
- Good understanding of Sales Systems and ERP’s.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.