Barden have been engaged by a leading consultancy frim to identify a commercially focused, ambitious & career-driven individual to join their Risk Advisory team.
“Due to significant growth in the team, we have a new opportunity to join our experienced advisory team. We are looking for someone who has a natural commercial acumen & curiosity, enjoys building relationships and has a critical-thinking mindset. ” – Head of Risk
ABOUT THE ROLE
The role spans across multiple business sectors, functions and divisions while including international exposure. There is a significant focus on the FS market. The objective of the role is in supporting risk planning, frameworks and exposure to clients. Opportunities for progression are anticipated both in the team and throughout the overall risk function.
- The adoption of a risk management framework that embeds best practices into the client’s risk culture.
- Identifying the risks clients face & to define the risk universe.
- Specific risk measures, common aggregate risk measures and diversification in risk measurements to be implemented.
- Risk mitigation through implementing risk frameworks and policies
- Risk governance & regulatory requirements
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Risk experience in Banking/Insurance/Asset Management
- 2LOD with 2-6 years experience
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Ambitious, detailed-orientated individual with a strong teamwork ethos and a desire to build and develop your career in risk
Barden’s Financial Services recruitment practice is where FS professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your financial services career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.