Barden are delighted to be working with a large Wealth Management firm with offices in Dublin whoa re looking for a Risk Associate to join their team. You will be a key member of the Risk department with a focus on processes, cyber security, business continuity and overall risk.
‘The right person for this role will be ambitious, motivated, and have a passion for a career within risk/compliance. This role could be their next step to a career in Risk.’ Head of Operations
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Ensuring that all relevant registers are maintained, review of all error and breach reports, liaising with relevant parties to ensure that recommendations are implemented.
- Ongoing review of risk management framework for operational and investment risks.
- Oversight of service providers and ongoing due diligence and assessment of adequacy of business continuity planning.
- Review of output from risk systems and implementation of amendments as appropriate.
- Assist in preparation of quarterly board reports for Management Company and Funds.
- Provide assistance in the monitoring of new developments, procedures and regulations and assessing their potential impact on the Company and the regulated Funds under management
- Assist in preparation of risk related regulatory returns to the Central Bank of Ireland.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Around 3 years’ experience in a relevant funds related, asset management, administration, risk or audit type role
- Third level degree in relevant area – business, law and finance
- Experience of working in a highly regulated environment.
- You need to be ambitious, strong attention to details and organisations skills.
Barden’s Financial Services recruitment practice is where FS professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your financial services career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.