Barden are delighted to be working with a multinational in Cork who are building out a Risk team. The key function of this team is to centralise third party risk management all under one global function. As the Risk Analyst on the team, you will be supporting the relationship with the global third-party suppliers.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Determine, conduct and incorporate applicable risk domain screenings into due diligence activities and ongoing oversight plan
- Assessment work includes but is not limited to scoping the assessment, testing controls, conducting interviews and written and verbal communication of findings.
- Set risk domain ongoing monitoring schedule and activities per inherent risk domain level
- Define and own risk domain assessment methodology for control assessments activities
- Provide risk domain requirements for termination and off-boarding activities, supporting these activities as required
- Work with risk domain partners to provide risk domain specific scoring thresholds for inherent risk domain levels per common TPRM risk tiering scale
- Provide risk domain subject matter expertise and standard setting on findings tracking and mitigation
- Provide guidance to business teams on Third Party Risk Management
- Support internal education and best practices sharing with peers and colleagues, as well as third party education & awareness
- Continually monitor and update assessments of the control environment, keeping abreast of significant control issues, trends and developments
- Integrate emerging risk control requirements into the existing risk assessment process
- Make it easier for third parties to interact with the company in a meaningful way, improve flexibility & profitability and make it easier to build more valuable relationships.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant qualification
- Experience performing third party risk assessments in areas including Anti-Corruption, Privacy and Information Systems Quality.
- Have a background, operational risk or other risk management experience or other proven related business experience
- Good understanding of risk management and internal control
- Evidence of strong analytical and data management skills
Barden’s Financial Services recruitment practice is where FS professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your financial services career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.