Barden are delighted to be working with a consultancy firm who are looking for a Risk Consultant to join their team on a 6-month basis. They are looking for an ambitious individual who is looking to progress their career.
The right person for this role will be driven, ambitious and focused on growing their career within risk. Recent growth has opened up more opportunity on this team and we see it continuing to grow.’ Head of Risk
ABOUT THE PERSON
- To provide support and assist in the further development of the Risk Department
- Development and implementation of risk frameworks ensuring that you are meeting updated regulatory requirements
- Working on completion submission of regulatory returns with the internal processes.
- Services included are loan sales, proves management, pre deal evaluation and bid services
- Identification of client’s risk and being familiar with governance practices
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Around 3 years’ experience within risk/compliance/governance
- Ideally experience within a Financial Services background
- Driven, committed, with strong communication skills
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
Barden’s Financial Services recruitment practice is where FS professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your financial services career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.