Barden are working with a leading Wealth Manager to help identify a Risk & Controls Manager to join their Dublin based Finance team. The candidate will be providing best practice guidance on an effective financial control framework and will be part of a team ensuring that it is rolled out effectively across the department.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Key responsibilities include:
- Identifying key risks and supporting senior management in driving a practical and robust First Line of Defence control framework across Group Finance.
- Monitoring changes in risk exposures and amending and enhancing controls accordingly
- Collaborating with Group Risk colleagues to ensure that the control frameworks are operating effectively
- Supporting Finance in adherence to the Risk Management Framework (RMF) through facilitating delivery of annual policy refreshes, quarterly risk reporting (BRPs) and quarterly control and risk assessments.
- Having an appetite to bring in new/improved processes wherever possible across the department
- Complying with the Risk and Compliance frameworks, policies and procedures associated with the role
ABOUT THE PERSON
The ideal candidate will be:
- An ambitious and driven Risk Control specialist with excellent communication skills
- Experienced in a Risk, Internal Audit or similar quality assurance role
- Able to plan and implement appropriate risk control measures
- Experienced in quality reporting control, assurance and risk management policies and procedures
- Detailed orientated, with excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
Barden’s Financial Services recruitment practice is where FS professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your financial services career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.