Barden have been retained by an Super ManCo based in Dublin to identify their next Risk Management Associate
“This role is a new position in an expanding team and field of expertise. The importance of risk management in our industry has always been central and recent market conditions have only added to the critical service it represents. Understanding trends in data is a skill that is integrating into every business unit and mitigating risk through ‘smart data’ is key. .” – Director – Head of function – Ireland
- Reporting findings to Risk Committees
- Understanding, interpreting and reporting data to indicate risk indicators and help conduct stress testing
- Review and monitor IM, Admin and Depo reporting as well as preparing specific reg reporting
- Using data feeds to enhance effectiveness of risk reporting
- Ensuring integrity of data for reporting.
- 2+ Years Experience in IM/funds/finance/banking is essential.
- Accuracy in examining/interpreting risk data & reporting
- Must have a professional qualification (CFA/accounting/legal)
For a full job description, contact Fionnán in Barden
Barden’s Financial Services recruitment practice is where FS professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your financial services career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.