Barden are delighted to be working with one of Ireland’s leading retail brands on a Business Continuity position. This is a relatively new team, and you will be reporting into the Business Continuity Manager. You will assist in maintaining and improving the business resilience, and ensuring the brand and reputation is protected.
‘You will need to be a strategic thinker, focused on plans and supporting the business operations. You will be partnering with key stakeholders in testing and designing Business Continuity plans.’
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Ensure implementation of crisis management and business continuity plans
- Analyse company-wide initiatives ensuring the stability of critical business functions, systems and processes
- Develop material for training and ensuring all teams are up-to-date on implementing
- Manage emergency communications with employees
- Support the Global, National & Functional Crisis Management Teams to include, scheduling conference calls, supporting emergency communications, preparing and distributing status updates, guiding decision-making, ensuring execution of action items, and creating post-incident reports
- Support business continuity related initiatives, to include site selection, strategy development, in-house training.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Bachelors degree in related area
- 3 years experience in business continuity/project management
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to produce relevant information analysis for senior management
- People person who is comfortable working with multiple different teams within a large organisation
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work alone or on a team
Barden’s Financial Services recruitment practice is where FS professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your financial services career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.